Tuesday, July 27, 2021

In sympathy - TMS #616

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week. Unfortunately, I've needed too many of this kind of card recently. 


My paper is Heidi Grace Daydream.  My sentiment is from Raisin Boat Stunning Silhouettes. I actually used 3 brads on this.  I don't often use brads, but I still have lots so probably should.

Here's our sketch... 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Very sophisticated sympathy card. Nicely subtle colors, too. I'll have to pull out the brads in my stash. You know what else is in my stash that were a fun phase for a while? Candies. They came in all different colors. Anyway, I like your card! Hugs, Debi

Patti said...

That Daydream paper is sooooo pretty and delicate - your card came out super calm and pretty - so perfect to show someone that you care!!

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card Debbie. Those papers are so beautiful.

Andrea W said...

The clean lines of your card are wonderful and I love your paper choices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...