Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Aged to perfection - TMS #620

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I went through and organized my card stash recently and realized that I have very few masculine birthday cards, so that's what I made this week...


My paper is from my scrap box.  My image and sentiment are from The Project Bin Classic Man.  The car is stamped with VersaFine Black Onyx and heat embossed.  The sentiment is heat embossed in white.

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna said...

What a great male card Debbie. Love the vintage image and your paper is perfect. Definitely a fun sketch this week. Hope all is well.

Andrea W said...

Your masculine birthday card looks terrific. I love your paper and sentiment choice.

Debi said...

Love this guy card! Fabulous embossed image. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

There is just nothing cooler than a vintage car! I love this. And great job using that stash.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...