Sunday, August 1, 2021

Joy to the World - SCC #127

 Good morning!  It is August 1, and that means it is time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge

This month, I got to choose the theme and I chose, "Christmas Music."  I love Christmas music!  [Shh!  Don't tell anyone, but you might hear it any time of year in my house... :) ]


My paper is the Paper Studio Pine St. Square.  Dies used are Memory Box Virtuoso Music, Die-versions Nativity Border. and Spellbinders Lacey Pennants.   My sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Nativity Sentiments.  

Time is flying... December will be here soon, so play along with us and create a Christmas card! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card!! I sing the "Elf" song...while I cook..LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Patti said...

This is really pretty Debbie! It reminded me that I saved the music book from when we went to see Handel’s Messiah I thought I could print out some of the pages for backgrounds.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful card. I really like the background music sheet paper. hugs, Teresa

Andrea W said...

Using the music paper ties everything together beautifully.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...