Tuesday, August 3, 2021

You're awesome - TMS #617

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Here's my card for this week's sketch challenge...


This was fun to make!  Because of the bright paper, I let my card base be the background.  My DP is Colorbok Light Bright.  My sentiment from Jillibean Pizza was in my "extras" box along with the TH Small Tattered Flowers.  I added an adhesive dot to the center.  All my circles are cut with Die-versions Stitched Circles. 

Here's the fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Andrea W said...

The sentiment is Supremely Awesome and I love the pink papers. Definitely a fun card!

Tammy L said...

I love just the hot pink and white and then just that little pop of grey with the flowers. Nicely done :)

D. Valentin said...

Looks beautiful! Love your color scheme.

Debi said...

Really cute card! Love the pink and gray combo! Great sentiment stamp!

Melissa Craig said...

Pretty in pink! This card is delightful!