Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Wedding day wishes - TMS #619

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches! I'm been making lots of sympathy cards lately, but this one is a happy card! :)

I needed a card for a wedding, and had made one that was very traditional.  Then I decided I wanted to make one a little less so, and this is it. 

I embossed my background with Darice Crackle.  My flower is Technique Tuesday Cosmos.  My paper was from my scrap box, and the green twine was from my stash.  My sentiment is Papertrey Ink Wedding Mini Stamp Set and cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. 

Here is our sketch...


Challenges...

Simon Says Stamp Monday - dry embossing

Happy Little Stampers August Dies - anything goes w/ a die

Aud Sentiments #281 - anything goes with a sentiment

C.R.A.F.T. #608 - wedding or anniversary


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a beautifully elegant card.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at CRAFT challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT. xx

Patti said...

I love how you used twine for the stems Debbie as well as your background & colors!! So nice to do a happy card yay!!

Debi said...

Happy polka dot centers on these flowers. What a wonderful summer wedding card! Love it. Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

The crackle background looks great and I love the polka dot flower centers. A very pretty wedding card!

Melissa Craig said...

LOVELY wedding card! That texture is amazing and those flowers are so delicate and so beautiful.

laurie said...

Such pretty blooms...love the textured background! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...