Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Merry Christmas - TMS #621

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got 2 cards to share this week...


This card features paper from Echo Park Christmas. My sentiment is Pink and Main Merry Christmas and Sweet n Sassy Christmas Tags.  My snowflake is Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  

The sketch this week is one of mine, and I created it based on this card that I sent to my mother for Mother's Day...


This paper is Heidi Grace Daydream.  "Mother" is Sweet n Sassy Script Word Mother die.  The sentiment is from Raisin Boat Marvelous Mom. 

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Tammy L said...

Love these! I'm such a fan of Echo Park and that Christmas paper is gorgeous! Great way to show the versatility of the sketch with 2 different kinds of cards :)

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Love the way you used the banner as a secondary sentiment. Wonderful cards!

Debi said...

Great minds think alike! Your second card is very pretty. Mothers need to be thanked more often! Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the great sketch! I know I'll be using it again for several Christmas cards. Both your cards turned out lovely.

Patti said...

Oh my I love both of your cards sooooo much Debbie!! I truly hope to get my act together soon and start making Christmas cards too — thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh, both cards are lovely! This was a great sketch to showcase pretty papers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...