Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Happy birthday scrubs - TMS #634

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I probably need to be making more Christmas cards, but I needed a birthday card for my son.  My "baby" is now 20!!  He's taking an LPN course, so I used a stamp I bought when he began to consider nursing...

 My DP is Pebbles Birthday Wishes.  My image is Stampendous Scrub Top and colored with Spectrum Noir TB2 and TB4.  The sentiment is the sentiment portion of MFT Die-namics Happy Birthday Balloon Trio.  My adhesive dots were light gray, so I colored them with TB2.  Rather than adding my shape on the main panel, I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels 8.  

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Wow - I bet it feels funny to have a baby in his 20’s, I’m still in disbelief that my babies are in their 30’s!! This is a great card for him - happy birthday to your baby boy!!

Debi said...

Quit whining. My grandbabies are in their 20's! Life just does that! This is a perfect card for your son. Nicely done.

Melissa Craig said...

What a perfect card for your LPN in training. I hope it's going well for him. Many birthday wishes to him.