Tuesday, February 8, 2022

in deepest sympathy - TMS #643

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week is Tammy's favorite from last year and our last revisit of 2021.  Next week, we'll be back with all new sketches!!

Here's my card...  (Sadly, I've needed several sympathy cards recently.)


I realized that I've used The Ton Peony Memories Cardmaking layered stamp set back to back weeks, but I did stamp several of these awhile ago and my crafting time has been limited, so I use what's handy. :)  (Plus I really LOVE this set!)

My DP is Crate Barrel Bloom, the small fishtail banner is Kat Scrappiness, the large banner is Cheapo Dies, my flowers are from The Ton, and my sentiment is DRS Designs Calla Lily Sympathy Frame.  I taped off most of the stamp, inked it up, removed the tape, and was able to stamp just this portion. 

Here's the sketch... this was #631 first played with in November...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Your flowers are flawless! So beautiful and so lifelike. Gorgeous card.

Debi said...

Lovely card. Beautiful stamping! Happy Valentine's Day. Debi

Andrea W said...

A beautiful sympathy card! So sorry you've needed several lately.

Ginger said...

Beautiful Sympathy Card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...