Tuesday, February 1, 2022

O Holy Night - SCC #133

 Welcome to February! Today begins our "Use some gold" challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  I could not find any gold paper is my stash, so I used gold embossing powder...

This piece of paper was in my scrap box.  My image is CTMH Glory to God.  My sentiment is Momenta Christmas Phrases.  They are embossed with gold embossing powder.  It's prettier IRL. 


Come over and play along this month at  Sparkles Christmas Challenge!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

3 comments:

Donna said...

Debbie, I love the gold embossing of the nativity. So pretty! The background music sheet really sets it off nicely!

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, I am loving the gold embossing powder for the nativity scene. Special touches on a lovely card. Hugs xx

Debi said...

Gorgeous embossing!