Tuesday, February 22, 2022

We lose/find ourselves in books - TMS #645

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card then the story behind it...


I've tried to spend a few hours the last few weekends trying to go through the boxes in my craft room and purge and organize and purge and toss and purge and...! I think you get the idea that I need to purge.  I'm not buying new things because I really do have a stash that could last forever.  But then... I don't remember what email came that showcased Altenew's Tall Tale stamp set, but I could not resist.  I know this will get lots and lots and lots of use, so I could justify the purchase of the stamp and die bundle. LOL  

My paper is Papertrey Ink Postage.  As mentioned, the image and sentiment are from Altenew Tall Tale.  I heat embossed them and colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. Most of the panels are cut with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Stitched Rectangles. 

Here's our great sketch created by Andrea...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It's a very pretty card, love the colors and the sentiment! Could definitely send this to my daughtter!

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty card! Great for anyone who is an avid reader. Please tell me the blue panel behind the focal image is a removable bookmark? That's what I immediately thought of when I saw your card.

Debi said...

Great card. I'm sure you'll use that stamp often. I like your paper, too. Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Your card is terrific! I love how you colored the books and the bold polka dot paper. It's hard, for me, to say "I'm not buying anything new" it usually makes me want to buy something.😊