Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Thanks for your thoughtfulness - TMS #644

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We've had fun revisiting the DT's favorites from 2021, but this week, we're back with all new sketches!  

Here's my card for this week's challenge...


I've not had a lot of extra hours to spend crafting, so I am loving layering stamps.  Much quicker than coloring!  This is Sunny Studios Hawaiian Hibiscus.  The blue circle was created by cutting out a circle from a panel of cardstock, laying it over my card, and sponging through the opening with TH Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink.  My sentiment is from The Project BIn Just Sayin' and cut out with a stitched fishtail banner.  (It wasn't long enough, so I die cut from the fishtail end, stopped before finishing, moved the die and cut the other end.  This is an easy fix of your die isn't long enough.)

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Debi said...

That's a really nice sentiment stamp. Pretty flower. I like the layered stamps, too. Nice card.
Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful hibiscus! I love your fishtail banner, I need this! And great tip on getting more out of your dies.

Andrea W said...

The hibiscus flowers are very pretty and I love the sentiment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...