Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Butterfly birthday - TMS #652

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week I'm sharing my cousin's birthday card.  She is fighting a difficult and courageous battle with MS and has the sweetest spirit through it all!   She loves flowers and birds, so I hope she likes my butterfly, too. 


My paper is Bo Bunny Early Bird.  My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamos Birthday Greetings.  The butterfly die is from a Uchi Design motion card set.  (Still haven't figured out to make the motion cards work!) The border is a MS punch. 

Here's our sketch... I can't wait to see how everyone interprets the elements of this sketch!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

I love butterflies and especially in all those pretty colors. This is sure to bring cheer to your cousin.

Debi said...

Beautiful card. I love that you pulled out the navy color to compliment the patterned paper. I have a sheet of that butterfly paper in my stash and I like it so much I hate to use it! Nicely done. Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Sweet birthday card! It seems I have some of that paper. It's so pretty.

Tangii said...

Love all of the beautiful butterflies! Very pretty!