Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Thankful for you... and our new DT members! - TMS #651

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We're so excited to introduce some new Design Team members!  We are so happy to have DonnaRaechelle, and Tangii joining our team! 

Here's my card...


This is pretty simple.  DCWV Pastel Patterns paper, Studio G sentiment, Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches dies, and twine from my stash. 

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... both "old" and new! ;)

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

designbydonna said...

Thnkks for inviting me to be on the Tuesday Morning Sketches design team. I like using sketches to inspire my cards. Your flower stem is lovely. It is a late spring here and I am having to enjoy flowers on card instead of in the garden.

Tammy L said...

Debbie I really love the little touches you make this card stand out, the border on your DP the polka dotted flowers. Really pretty.

Kathy said...

such a lovely and clean card and a great sketch for this week...so versatile!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Loving the twine on this pretty card! Thanks for having me on the team! :)

Tangii said...

Thank you for the wonderful welcome Debbie! What an adorable card, the twine on the sprig of flowers is perfect!

Debi said...

Checks and polka dots. I love it!

Melissa Craig said...

You did such a beautiful job on the sketch, your card and I LOVE that you use the wonky stitch die often. You remind me of how great this is and why I needed it in my collection. Lovely!!