Friday, April 1, 2022

Fun folds for Christmas - SCC #135

Happy April 1st!! I won't even try to have a funny April Fool's joke. ;)  

It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  Our theme this month is fun folds.  I really like fun/fancy folds though I don't make them often.  So a challenge like this helps me.  I made a pinwheel tower card...  


It stands up well.

I made one main panel, but...


you can decorate all the sides.



Even with all the layers that make it stand up well and all the sides decorated, it still fits in an A2 envelope.  (There are lots of tutorials for pinwheel tower cards on YouTube.)  This was fun and easy to make!

My paper is some more of the leftover pages from some Christmas pads.  My car is clipart from Creative Fabrica.  The "cool Christmas" sentiment is from MFT Cool Christmas.  The other is Sum More Fun Tangled Tinsel.  The fancy die cut is CC Designs Winter Wonderland.  And I added a few snowflakes from an old tiny punch.  

Please come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This way cool, Debbie - I love how this one looks standing, and I always wondered where stuff went - your pics are perfect! Great plaids, and LOVE that car!

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, wow those folds are fab. great papers and design as always. Hugs x

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! How cool is this!