Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Hello - TMS #653

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I seldom say this or feel this way, but I'm very happy with my card for this challenge.  

I had a few paper pads on my desk, flipped through Crate Paper "Bloom" and immediately knew I wanted to use these papers.  My sentiment is a word die from a set I bought years ago from a craft sale site.  I cut it out 4 times and glued them all together then swiped it with VersaMark and heat embossed it with Ranger Extra Thick embossing powder.  That gave it shine and more stability.  (Oops! I made this while wearing my glasses that need the prescription updated, so I didn't notice until I had adhered it to the circle that I missed a spot or two.)  The circle the sentiment is on is cut out with Die-versions Stitched Circles.  I added 3 adhesive dots to finish it off. 


Here's the awesome sketch for the week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Another beautiful butterfly card. So cheerful with the yellow gingham.

Raechelle Bellus said...

The colors are striking yet soft and pretty!

Debi said...

How clever to put a die cut hello on hello paper! It's really cute. A fun card!
Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

We are our own worst critics. I think your card turned out nice and bright and cheery. I love it.

Tangii said...

So pretty! I love the font of the "hello" and those butterflies! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...