Thursday, August 25, 2022

Butterfly birthday - C4G #180

 Welcome!  Today is another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme for this challenge is "use 3 of anything." I've got 3 (and many more on the BG) butterflies...


My paper is Simple Stories "Simple Vintage Botanicals" and I cut it with Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes.  My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Birthday Greetings. The butterflies were on the paper and I cut them with a butterfly die from that is part of Uchi's Design Animation Card set from American Crafts.  I have yet to figure out how to make the animation card but I use the butterfly and banner dies from the set. :) 

Please come play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Patti said...

Wow, I really love how you used the stitched landscape for something other than a landscape!! I also can’t believe how great the die cut butterflies came out! Plus…I love the Vintage Botanical Paper- what a home run card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...