Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Lifting you up - TMS #670

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card...


This was pretty quick and easy to put together.  The image is a colored digi stamp from Love Lifts You from Imagine That! Digis by Kris (which is sadly closed) and was in my printed-and-waiting-to-be-used box.  It was cut out with CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals.  I try to be very careful with my crafting budget, but I have actually bought a few new things recently and felt justified because I am using up my stash that has been sitting around waiting.  This card is all stash. :)

The BG panel was created with DRS Designs Woven Plaid.  I made it for another card and wasn't happy with it (the angle of the plaid is off), so it's been sitting on my desk.  After seeing it several times and wondering why I hadn't used it, I realized that the problem probably wasn't noticeable unless I would draw attention to it.  Which I obviously just did. LOL

A small piece of green cardstock dry embossed with Darice Dots BG and some baker's twine from my stash, and it was done. 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so cheerful and uplifting! Love the colors!

Donna W. said...

Good for you for using your scraps. They seem to overwhelm us don't they? Your colors are so pretty.

Patti said...

This is so great I love the colors and that image so much! So inspired also that you used your stash!

Debi said...

Lovely card. Nice to see someone using a digi stamp. Imagine That! has nice ones, too.

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet hot air balloon image. It's so sad that some favorite digital companies are gone now. Your card is lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...