Tuesday, August 23, 2022

HELLO - TMS #672

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  And time for the second "hello" card in as many weeks...


Like last week, my paper is Crate Paper Pretty Party.  It is embossed with Darice Buttons.  My sentiment is Poppystamps Marzipan Greetings.  I layered it and put it on a vellum and cs frame.  A bit of ribbon from my stash finished it off.

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Such a cute card! I love the embossed panel - those are buttons!! So cute.

Tangii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tangii said...

This is so fun, and I LOVE that embossed background!

designbydonna said...

Love tha t embossed background. And I always like vellum on a card. Great color selection.

Debi said...

Hello, Debbie! Your background paper really takes me back to the days when I made all my own clothes. I could make a pair of Daisy Dukes from half a yard of fabric from the remnant pile. Pretty card. Always love that gingham ribbon!

Patti said...

I love the pattern patterned paper (I just had to say that!) AND embossing!! What a fun card Debbie!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Loving the font and embossing! A pretty card!