Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Wedding day wishes - TMS #673

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week I've got a wedding card to share.  I tend to struggle with wedding cards, but I am happy with how this one turned out.  Take a look...


This was just white cardstock.  I dry embossed the bottom half with the Paper Studio Script.  The flowers are The Ton Peony Memories Cardmaking.  "Best wishes" is from Sunny Studio Heartfelt Wishes.  "on your wedding day" is from Papertrey Ink Wedding Stamp Set.  The ribbon is from my stash, and I added some Liquid Pearls to finish it off. 

Here's our sketch...  ((Which do you think I created first... my card or the sketch?))

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Tammy L said...

This is such a pretty wedding card. I love the soft colors and all the liquid pearls!

Donna W. said...

Very pretty. Beautiful roses. I like the addition of the script embossing.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful wedding card!

Debi said...

Lovely flowers on this pretty card. I like the embossing.

Patti said...

HMMMMM, I think you created the card and then made a sketch out of it? Either way the sketch was really fun I totally enjoyed it and your card is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...