Tuesday, August 16, 2022

hello - TMS #671

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

My paper is Crate Paper Pretty Party.  The flourishes are Cheapo Dies Clover Flourish.  My banner is Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  My Studio G sentiment is cut out with Die-versions Stitched Circles. 

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Tammy L said...

Great card Debbie, I love the die! I'm a big fan of green so this card just makes me smile!

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. I love all the greens.

Patti said...

I really love that clover flourish die and also the stitched fishtail. Fun & lucky feeling card!

Debi said...

Really pretty card. The flourish die is fabulous. And I like the way your sentiment is slanted. It's eye catching that way.

Melissa Craig said...

What a great die! How fun is this card.

Tangii said...

I love this! Those clover flourishes are just perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...