Friday, September 9, 2022

Smiles across the miles

 This card I just made for fun (and to enter into a few challenges).  I have to say it was VERY fun to make!!  I saw this die set months ago and wanted it, but it was out of my budget at the time.  A couple of weeks ago, I was in Hobby Lobby, and they had quite a few dies with sale stickers.  This was one of them.  I was very excited!!  I bought it then went looking for the coordinating stamp set.  I found it (It was on sale, too!!), and voilà... my card...


I created the BG with Paper Rose Abstract Trees stencil and TH stormy sky Distress Oxide Ink and TH peeled paint Distress Ink.  The car die that I was so happy to find is Spellbinders Sunday Drive.  Both sentiments are from Sunday Drive All-Occasion Sentiments.  "Miss you" is cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  Both were stamped and heat embossed.  

Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - AG uplifting/family friendly

Dies R Us #200 - AG w/ die brand DRU sells (Spellbinders)  Sadly, this is their last challenge. 

Happy Little Stampers - HSL Sept stencil challenge

Happy Little Stampers - HLS Sept AG with Dies

Simon Says Stamp Monday - stamp it

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!! 

1 comment:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the colour blending through the stencil!

Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for Stencil Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!