Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Happy birthday - TMS #676

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fun birthday card for you...



My image is Digi Doodle Special Delivery.  If you visit my blog regularly, you know I often use a printed-and-waiting digital image because when I would print digital stamps, I usually made multiples to have on hand (or in case I'd mess up).  But let me tell you just how OLD this one is!  Click HERE to see when I used this image first... and most likely printed the one on today's card.  Yeah... 2012!  Ten. Years. Ago.  

My paper is MME Portobello Road cut out with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles.  My image is cut out with Die-versions Stitched Circles.  My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Birthday Greetings and cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  The banners are Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. 

Here's the fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so fun!

Donna W. said...

Cute, fun card. Love the chef. Good idea about printing out multiples. I often spend a lot of time searching to find the digi I remember I saved.

Tangii said...

What a pretty card, and that image is super fun!

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute card! So much fun.

Patti said...

Wow wow WOW 10 years!!! That’s some crafty longevity there for that fun image!! I love your background papers, all your die cuts and your chef with the bday cupcake!

Debi said...

Wow! 10 years? No wonder I didn't recognize it. It's a great image and a wonderful card. I love when a card has a nice clean look, like this one.

Tammy L said...

Its a great card. I love your color combo and the stitched dies really give it an extra layer of interest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...