Tuesday, September 27, 2022

I donut know what I'd do without you - TMS #677

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This was a fun card to make!  I made it for my husband, and it made its way to his desk this morning along with a couple of donuts. :)  


My paper is DCWV Pastel Patterns Mat Stack.  My image and sentiment are Honey Bee Stamps Love You S'More.  The main donut and sentiment are stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black, clear heat embossed, and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The donuts on the BG are stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite.

And here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

How cute. I think I have a donut stamp somewhere. I'll just have to get it out to use.

Raechelle Bellus said...

I'm sure your husband enjoyed this sweet card (along with his donuts). Super cute!

Patti said...

What a sweet card and sweet thing to do for your hubby!! Very inspiring in the way of kindness AND craftiness!

Debi said...

Really cute card! I like the way you added donuts to your background paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...