Thursday, September 1, 2022

CAS Christmas - SCC #140

 Hello!  It's the 1st and time for another challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!! As you may have guessed, our theme for this month is "clean and simple."  I have to admit that CAS is not my forte, but I tried, and I'd love to see you try, too!

My trees are from Raisin Boat "Nature's Reflection" and stamped with Hero Arts Lime to Forever Green Ombre ink.  I used my VersaMark pen on the trees and clear heat embossed for some shine and texture.  (See below.)  "Merry" is Pink and Main Christmas Script and "Christmas" is from a "Happy Christmas" die freebie that I got in an order long ago.  I cut them both 3 times in 110 lbs cover stock and glued the layers for some dimension.  


Time is flying, so create a Christmas card and share it with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh, look at the shine! So pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...