Tuesday, September 13, 2022

welcome baby girl - TMS #675

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, I've got a simple but fun baby shower card...


My DP is all AC My Baby.  My cow is from Cheapo Dies.  I cut 3 and stacked them for some dimension.  The sentiment is Pebbles New Addition.  Easy peasy!  

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

This is a cute baby girl card.

Patti said...

This turned out so sweet! That little baby cow is soooo adorable, if I lived near you I would be begging to borrow it to make a card for my boss!

Debi said...

Great card! You could frame it and add a little engraved plate with baby's name and birth date. Awesome!

Melissa Craig said...

What a super cute cow! This is the sweetest baby card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...