Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A bit of Dr. Seuss wisdom - TMS #684

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

This card was a real challenge!  I had an idea and tried it.  That all ended up in the trash.  I remade it with this paper, the realized I had missed a key element, so ripped it all apart.  A few attempts and much frustration later, this is the result.  Not happy with it, but I ran out of time. :/ 


My DP is Paper Rose Everything Sweet.  My sentiment is a digi from 613 Ave Create. (Another one that has been waiting to be used forever!)  
You can see below that I made this kind of a half fold.  I didn't add any sentiment inside so I can use this for whatever occasion I want at a later date. 



Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

I really like it. The half fold is a nice surprise. Love the selection of papers.

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely! You did a unique fun fold that is just so pretty. I love the sentiment, too.

Patti said...

I love pretty much any Dr. Seuss quote and also that is it a half fold! Sorry you had a frustrating time of it but you would never know cuz this card is cute! I’m starting to make some generic cards too….nice to be ready for any occasion.

Debi said...

The half fold was a great idea! The card is so soft and pretty.