Thursday, November 17, 2022

Hello - C4G #186

 Hello!  It's time for a challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "use stencil(s)" and I LOVE the one I used!  


A few weeks ago, I got an email from Altenew telling me that this Sweet Spring layered stencil was free!  I did have to pay shipping (which was almost as much as the cost of the stencil), but the stencil was free. ;) And I love it!! I used Pinkfresh Studio's Morning Sky inks. The sentiment is Die-versions Curly Hello.  I cut it multiple times is black, then cut it in an adhesive sheet and pressed a foil sheet on to it.  It's not as smooth as it would be if done on a foiling machine would be, but it's still pretty.  And I don't have a foiling machine.  (And I have been unsubscribing from most craft emails, so I will stop buying stuff, including "free" stuff! LOL)



Grab a stencil... any kind of stencil... and come play along at Cardz 4 Galz!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh I am so glad I didn't get that email! LOL Your card is absolutely stunning. I am loving this stencil trend. What a fun and easy way to color.