Thursday, November 3, 2022

Happy birthday - C4G #185

 Hi!  It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!!  Our theme is "watercolour background or image or both."  


I do not have watercolor paints, but I do have a small set of watercolor pencils, so I stamped multiple flowers from Raisin Boat Oops a Daisy and colored them with my pencils.  Then I "painted" them with a wet paint brush.   The sentiment is Momenta Happy Birthday Die.  I cut it out 3 times in black and one layer in an adhesive sheet.  I then pressed foil sheet on to the adhesive.  It's not as smooth as if it had been hot foiled, but it is pretty!  (And I don't have a hot foil machine yet.) 
 

Come play along at Cardz 4 Galz

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

beautiful card Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...