Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Happy Christmas - TMS #683

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Christmas is coming soon!!  I've got another card to share.  I am still making Christmas cards though whether they actually get sent or not is another thing! :P 


My paper is the Paper Studio Pine St. Square.  I cut my Kraft strips, cut out the sentiment, and embossed them with CB Swiss Dots.  Then I cut the sentiment (a freebie) from white cardstock that I had given some shimmer with my Wink of Stella pen.  All of the snowflakes are shimmery though you can't see it in the pic.  My large snowflake is from Hobby Lobby, the medium size is a Martha Stewart punch, and the smallest is an EK Success punch. 

Here's our fun sketch...  (As always, feel free to use any shape.)

 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. Those snowflakes are stunning. I'm with you on the maybe getting sent. Last year instead of sending cards, I took a bunch to a local nursing home for the patients to send to their families.

Tangii said...

Those snowflakes are so pretty against that background paper! Beautiful card.

Debi said...

I really like that background paper. It screams Country Christmas. Pretty card.

Patti said...

I giggled at your “getting sent” comment because I have enough that I made last year or maybe the year before too ;o) that I’m realizing I don’t need to make too many lol. I do love the rustic Christmas style so perfect for a lot of woodsy people.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the rustic paper you used, like a good old fashioned country Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...