Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Thank you - TMS #682

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got several cards to share this week.  I made the first one and realized it would look better if the panel was smaller, so I made this one...


and these...





Lastly, here's the first one that I wasn't happy with... (I'm sure you agree that the above cards with the smaller panel and wider frame around it look much better!)

My DPs are Pebbles Family Ties, Prima Believe, and Recollections Winter Frost.  I used up some pages that were "leftovers."  I always have a few pages that I do not really care for, but found that they are ok in strips.  Now I'll be able to clear out my patterned paper! LOL  The "thank you" is Heidi Swapp and "praying for you" is The Project Bin Defined.  

Here's the sketch...  (I'm going to use this one again for sure.  It's perfect for those extra strips of paper, so I'm planning to use some Christmas paper "leftovers" and make some quick Christmas cards.)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

beautiful cards, i love the soft color combinations.

Notes by Nina said...

Debbie, that is a fabulous set of cards, all are wonderful with their unique colours and patterns.

Donna W. said...

Wow! you really had fun playing with this sketch. I love how they all look like pretty patchwork quilts.

Patti said...

You were on a wonderful roll there Debbie!! I think they are all great!!! I could definitely do this one again so easy!

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! These are all beautiful cards! It's great when you get one awesome sketch, use up those scraps and you have a set of notecards ready when you need one. Super job.

Debi said...

I agree, this group of cards is wonderful. I like the ones on Kraft. I take it you liked this sketch!