Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day - TMS #691

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a Valentine's Day card for you.  


My Dp is Crate Paper.  My image is Meljen's Designs Kitty Cat Love colored digi.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat Playing Cupid. 

Here's our sketch.  This is Debi's favorite from 2022.  This was sketch #663 originally played June 28. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Sweet kitty couple. Adorable card!

Donna W. said...

Sweet kitty image. Perfect for a valentine.

Patti said...

I agree what a perfect little pair of cute kitties!! The colors you picked have sort of a fun retro vibe too :)

Debi said...

Hi Debbie! I'm running behind. I think this is a super adorable Valentine card. Love the image.