Tuesday, January 24, 2023

S'more friends like you - TMS #692

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We're playing with Donna's favorite this week.  It was sketch #659 from 5/31/22.  Here's my card this time around... (You can see my first take here.)

My paper is MME Paris & Co.  The smaller panel is embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF.  My image and sentiment are Honey Bee Stamps Love You S'more stamp and die.  

Here's the sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Now, this week I will be ahead of the game. That blue is such a soft color and it pairs so well with the kraft. Love the teeny banners, image and sentiment.

Patti said...

l could sure use some more friends right now AND some S’mores!! This is so cute Debbie!!

Donna W. said...

So cute!. And I am a sucker for cute puns

Tammy L said...

Oh my gosh! That stamp is adorable and you did such a great job with this card! Love the brown/blue palette!

Melissa Craig said...

Personally, I'd rather eat the s'more, but when they are this cute on a card, well.... too sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...