Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Did somebody say party? - TMS #693

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I guess that means it's time to party! :)  We're partying with Meliss'a favorite sketch from 2022.  You can see my first creation with this sketch here.  This time, I went for fun...


My paper is Crate Paper Bloom.  My image is FTHS Birdbrain Party Hat.  (FTHS closed a few years ago, but I still have the digi stamps on my computer and have many printed and waiting to use.)  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers.  

Here's the sketch... #681 from Oct 25. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

What a fun card. I love the FMHS. I have several also. This guy looks like he has already partied pretty hardy.

Patti said...

How funny & cute - that bird totally made me smile then when I read the name of the stamp - I was giggling too!

Melissa Craig said...

LOVE this quirky bird. So cute and ready to party!!

Debi said...

Love the Bird Brain digi. Always makes a cheery card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...