Tuesday, January 10, 2023

happy birthday shaker - TMS #690

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Welcome to our first challenge of 2023!!!  As usual, we are revisiting the Design Team's favorites for the past year.  Since my name comes first alphabetically in our DT, my pick is first.  I chose sketch #648 from Mar 15/22.  Here's my creation this time...  (You can check out how I used the sketch the first time here.)

I made a shaker card.   My DP is from a 12x12 pack from Crate Paper.  The rest is almost all dies... Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, Spellbinders Standard Squares, Spellbinders Classic Circles, and Spellbinders Yana's Layered Script Sentiments.   I used FSJ Star-fetti and clear Confetti Sparkle.  My stamped sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Family & Friends.  It looked like it needed a little something more, so I added a few adhesive dots. 

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Andrea W said...

A fun shaker birthday card. I love your color choices.

Donna W. said...

Shaker cards are always fun. Lover your color combo. Those adhesive dots were just the right thing.

Melissa Craig said...

Love the fun shaker card! This is what a birthday card should be.

Debi said...

Great card! That is really a thin sentiment die. What type of adhesive do you use?

Tangii said...

What a fantastic shaker!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...