Thursday, January 26, 2023

You & Me - C4G #191

 It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  And it is almost Valentine's Day!  Since my kids are all grown, I have not make many Valentine cards for several years, but this year I actually have made a few.  

Our theme this challenge is "shaped card" and here's mine...


Very simple to make.  I cut down an A2 card base with the largest die from Spellbinders Classic Saclloped Hearts (making sure the fold was below the top of the die) to get my shape.  I then cut the heart in red cardstock for the front.  I heat embossed the sentiment which is Mudra Stamps Love Equation.  I tied a couple of hearts in scrap paper with the smallest die and tied them on with baker's twine from my stash.  

We'd love to see your shaped card at our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Johanna said...

This is lovely. The scalloped edge of the heart gives it class and the sentiment is perfect. Its a nice touch to add the smaller hearts with some twine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...