Thursday, September 21, 2023

Happy birthday - C4G #208

It's time again for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  This time we've got a "recipe" for you... a stencil, a sentiment, and an image.  Pretty easy recipe. :) 

Here's my card with a stencil, sentiment, and image...


My stencil was the first stencil I ever bought... it's from a set that was actually meant for cookies, but it's never been in my kitchen! ;)  I inked it with TH peeled paint.  My image is Hero Arts Mum Stem stamp and die set.  Colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps Birthday Greetings. 

As you can see from my card, you can use anything for a stencil. :)  Come play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

2 comments:

Machines à Sous en ligne said...

Thanks for your commitment to making this blog so informative

Carol L said...

Using that cookie stencil was a genius idea and it made a fabulous background for that pretty fall mum! Love that tiny bow too - such a pretty card!