Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Warm thoughts - TMS #725

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We're only 4 days from official fall!!  I love winter, but fall has to come first, so I'm always happy for fall. ;) 

Cardstock and ink and dies and embossing folders all came together to make this card.   I inked Darice Fall Leaves Background EF with TH peeled paint then embossed a Kraft panel.  My pumkins are made using a technique I learned from our fearless TMS leader, Melissa.  It's 3 ovals put together to make the pumpkins.  I embossed the ovals with Sizzix Eileen Hull 3D Sweater EF.  (I got the idea from pumpkins at Walmart that looked like a knitted sweater.  They would be destroyed too quickly by my cat or I'd have bought a couple.  They were so cute!!) My leaves are leftover Poppystamps Orchard Leaves I had cut when making last week's card.  My sentiment is from Spellbinders Warm and Cozy Medallion Labels and cut out with a stitched banner.   It turned out a little busier than I wished, but it is pretty IRL! 

Here's our sketch...  And my card is an example of using different shapes than the sketch portrays for the elements...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Fabulous texture on this card! Love how you did the background.
Hugs, Debi

Donna W. said...

Love all the textures on this card. I am going to have to try that pumpkin with ovals.

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely LOVE these pumpkins. The texture is awesome! This is such a beautiful card.