Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Happy Birthday - TMS #726

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a pretty simple birthday card to share this week...



I used a couple of scraps of Heidi Grace Daydream DP.  My banner is CC Designs Corner Banner die.   My image is DRS Designs Dogwood Branch and the sentiment is DRS Designs Small One Line Happy Birthday.  I colored 2 images and fussy cut the larger flowers (and yes, I know dogwoods are not blue!) and layered them to give a little dimension. 

Here's our sketch... (I put the banner too high, so my card is a little off, but shhhhh!) 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Donna W. said...

Sweet card with very pretty flowers.

Patti said...

I agree with Donna sweet and pretty. When I saw this card for some reason I thought of fresh washed sheets blowing in the breeze. Love it!!

lichazul said...

Lovely card 💐☺️ congrats
Happy week

Debi said...

What a dainty card! Love the papers and distressed edges. How pretty!

Melissa Craig said...

Really lovely birthday card. I love the color and that gingham paper. I also like that you distressed the edges - a technique I never think of!