Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Many thanks - TMS #724

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!   Here's a fall-ish thank you card...


My DP is Pebbles Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy.  I inked the edges of the panels for some depth.  My sentiment is Spellbinders Elegant Diamond.  It's heat embossed and cut out with CottageCutz Double-Stitched Ovals.  My leaves are Poppystamps Orchard Leaves.  
Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Great fall themed card. Super use of that sketch and gorgeous colors and paper.

Donna W. said...

Pretty fall card. Love that plaid paper.

Melissa Craig said...

The leaves look so real! Really lovely card.

Patti said...

This is such a beautiful fall card it is helping me get in the mood for fall!!

lichazul said...

Lovely card 💐☺️ congrats
Have a great week

Debi said...

I really love that plaid in autumn colors! Pretty card.
Debi