Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Don't get your tinsel in a tangle - TMS #735

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fun card for you today...


My paper is Paper Studio Old World Winter.  The sentiment is from Sum More Fun Tangled Tinsel and is heat embossed with a shiny burgundy.  The snowflakes are a MS punch.  The bow is Poppystamps Grosgrain Bow. 

Here's our fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Cute card. Love that background paper. The snowflakes are great accents. Funny sentiment--how I feel often.

Patti said...

This is so pretty Debbie and I love love that sentiment so much!!

Melissa Craig said...

Fun card! I love that sentiment - snarky in a nice way! LOL