Thursday, December 28, 2023

May God bless you - C4G #215

 Another year has come and almost gone!  2023 was full of joy (my son got married to a wonderful young lady!) and a year full of sorrow (many suffering physically and many lost loved one), but I'm thankful for God's presence and peace through both.  

It's time for our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.  Our theme is a DL or slimline card with flowers.  (A DL card means the width is half of the length/height. Mine is 3.5" wide and 7" tall.) 

My card is for the daughter of a dear friend who passed away recently.  


 The paper was in a box of paper that I had not opened since we moved in 2020.  I don't know who made it.  My sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stampendous called "Blessing."  It's cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.   (I had to cut the top portion and move the die and finish it.  (That's a great way to get cuts for shapes/sizes you don't exactly have.)  The flowers are The Ton Peony Memories Cardmaking and stamped with Catherine Pooler inks.  

We'd love to have you come play along at Cardz 4 Galz!! 

Have a blessed day and a very Happy New Year!

No comments: