Tuesday, December 12, 2023

'Tis the season to shine - TMS #736

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


My ornaments and sentiment are Raisin Boat Holiday Hang Ups, stamped with VersaMark, and heat embossed with Martha Stewart embossing powder.  After cutting the panel out with Stitched Scalloped Rectangles, I sprayed it with Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz.   

Here's our sketch...  which I flipped upside down so my elements are hanging rather than standing. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

very pretty. Those ornaents are so elegant. I'm sure the sparkle is even pettier in real life.

Melissa Craig said...

I love that you turned the sketch upside down for a lovely cluster of ornaments. It's a beautiful card!

Tee said...

Beautiful shimmer and I Love the color choices!