Friday, December 1, 2023

Sending holiday wishes - SCC #155

It's the month of Christmas!!!   24 days! :)   

It's time for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  Our theme is "animals or birds."  I've got a cute little deer for you...


My image is a colored digi from my stash.  I have multiples of this image printed, but cannot remember where it came from.  (My old laptop that had all my digis died last year!)   My snow globe is Darice Snow Globe.  I used Ranger Ultra Thick embossing powder to give the look of glass. My paper is Echo Park Christmas. 

Here's a closeup... probably should have done one more layer of VersaMark and embossing powder, but it is very pretty IRL.


Be sure to come and play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely. That sweet deer with his cardinal friends, just so sweet. Your coloring is amazing! Something I've gone so far away from, but I do admire the ability of others.

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, wow what a beautiful card. Loving this adorable image in the snow globe. Stunning . Hugs x

Tee said...

Adorable image & snow globe! Gorgeous.