Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Our first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. - TMS #737

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Except there's no sketch.  This is our Annual Anything Goes Challenge!  This challenge will last for 2 weeks (until Dec 31) and we want to see any type of craft project that you have created.  

My son got married is August, so I made an ornament for he and his wife...

I started with a blank wooden ornament and inked the edges.  I cut the saying on my Cricut (using Design Space) in black matte vinyl.  I used some organza ribbon from my stash for the bow and it was all done.  I gave it to them on Sunday, so they can use it on their tree this year.  

No sketch to share. :)  Please play along and share your crafty creations!! 

And I wish you all a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Dena J said...

A marvelous ornament that will be cherished and hung for many years!

Donna W. said...

Congratulations on your son's wedding. This is a beautiful ornament keepsake they will cherish and display for many years. I'm sure you score mother-in-law points for this.

Granmargaret said...

lovely ornament

Marianne said...

A beautiful ornament, i'm sure it will be very much apreciated by you son and his wife. Happy holidays.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Lovely ornament, a great way to celebrate your son's marriage each year, and another motivation for me to learn how to use my Silhouette machine! Happy 2024!

Marjeta said...

Great idea. I love it. Happy Holiday.

Melissa Craig said...

Your ornament is such a sweet, thoughtful and sentimental gift. I'm sure they loved it.

Debi said...

So pretty and super special!