Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Celebrate your special day - TMS #747

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  My posts have been short and sweet and will be so again since my daughter is getting married in 11 days!!!  

Here's my card...

My background paper is AC Dear Lizzy Neopolitan.  I cut the leaves with Cheapo Dies Clover Flourish.  The flowers are fussy cut from a scrap that was on my desk.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts.  

Here's our beautiful sketch...  love this one so much!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love your flowers. Thank you for the inspiration.

Patti said...

Wow you busy girl!! Your card sure is a beauty and I wouldn’t have thought you were short on time! Congrats to the bride and you the MOB!! Enjoy!

Donna W. said...

Beautiful card. Congrats on you daughter's wedding.

lichazul said...

Lovely card congrats 😊💐 happy day

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card Debbie! I love those flowers - they are amazing.

Debi said...

Very pretty. Those flowers really pop. Great contrast.