Tuesday, March 19, 2024

thanks so much - TMS #749

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  


My bicycle image/sentiment is an old Studio G rubber stamp.  I stamped it on a tag and heat embossed it.  The flowers are Darice Cherry Blossom.  The polka dot paper was in my scrap box and the ribbon is from my stash.  

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

So cute. Love the cherry blossoms. Would love to visit D.C. when the cherry blossoms are out.

Patti said...

I love that khaki along with light blue polka dots and now I'm not going to be happy until I dig out one of my bicycle stamps - thank you for the inspiration!!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a lovely card. The cherry blossom branch is so delicate and so pretty.

Debi said...

Love your take on this sketch. The tag is great! And the flowers are so cute.