Sunday, March 3, 2024

Plaid Christmas - SCC #158

It's time for another challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!   Our theme is "Plaid or Tartan" and I chose the theme.  But as you can see, my post did not go live on Mar 1 as it should have!!  Oops!  My life is a little crazy right now.  My daughter is getting married in 13 days (the wedding is 300 miles away), we are renovating our basement into an apartment for them, and we are practicing much for our Easter program at church.  

So that's my excuse for not getting this done on time. :/


I cut the trees out of Recollections Christmas Plaid DP with MFT Cool Christmas dies.  The sentiment is an old one that no longer has the packaging, so no name.  The sky is Sizzix Cloudy Day EF.   The button is Papertrey Ink Buttoned Up #1.  

Please come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Debi said...

Love all those plaid trees!