Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Ps 143:8 - TMS #748

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  4 days until the wedding! :O 

Here's my card...


My DP is AC Dear Lizzy Neapolitan.  (It was still out from last week's card.)  I cut the frame with Stitched Scalloped Rectangles.  The Bible verse is a digi from Word Art Wednesday from long ago that was printed and waiting.  

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. That is a really nice, inspiring sentiment.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card. I love when sentiments are the focal point and the use of a passage from the Bible is always a good thing. Your papers are a lovely backdrop.

Hope the wedding went well!

Patti said...

OH yes! The wedding!! I hope it went well also - look at you not missing a beat even with sooooo much going on!! Love this verse and your card - I also think its great when we can use what is already out so even less to put away, plus it's such fun paper.

Debi said...

I really like the paper choices you made. Very nice sentiment.