Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I know that my Redeemer lives! - TMS #750

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Oops!  I'm late getting my post up. :O  It's been a busy few weeks with  my daughter getting married.  But the "I do" is all said and they are man and wife! <3  My body and brain are in after-the-wedding-release-crash-mode, but I'll get back into the groove of things soon, hopefully. ;) 

Here's my card... 

This was simple to put together.  The sentiment/image was in my box of printed digis, so I cannot remember where it is from.  It is cut out with CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals.  I did not create the extra frame shown in the sketch below, but I thought the frame in the image itself and the double stitching on the die would count. :)  The BG panel is Crate Paper Bloom and inked with Color Box Cat's Eye Merlot. 

Here's the sketch...

We'd love to have you play along with us!! 

Here's one pic from the wedding.  It's just a snapshot of our family. <3

And if you don't know what my card means or don't have a personal relationship with God, we'd love to have you tune in to our Easter program this Friday evening at 7 PM EST or Sunday morning at 10 EST as we celebrate the resurrection of the Jesus Christ who is our Redeemer.   You'll find it at fbcm.live or on our FB page...   https://www.facebook.com/fbcmilford


Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday #639-640 - AG w/ uplifting sentiment
Word Power #3 - words as focus of card
C.R.A.F.T #716 - Easter/Spring
Papercraft Challenge #104 - Easter 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful as is the wedding photo! Congrats to the bride & groom! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Donna W. said...

Beautiful. I like the background. It shows off that beautiful oval and sentiment. Your double stitching makes that second oval.

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely beautiful card! And a lovely wedding photo. They look so happy.

Debi said...

Thanks for sharing the wedding photo. What a good looking group! Your card is pretty, too.