Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Bridal shower congratulations - TMS #757

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  My card is a bridal shower card... 


This was so simple to make, and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!  My paper is DCWV Pastel Patterns.  I used Poppystamps Raining Frame and flipped the umbrella to the pattern on the other side.  I cut it again to get the handle from Kraft.  I added some small flowers from Sizzix TH Small Tattered Flowers with some greenery with MS Branch punch.  My die cut sentiment finished it off.  

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Super neat card Debbie!! Your attention to detail like the kraft frame and tiny die cut flowers are such a nice touch!

Patti said...

eek I meant Kraft handle….getting late for me haha

Donna W. said...

Cute card. love the rainy pattern on the background. Cute umbrella and little bouquet.

Melissa Craig said...

This is such a great card! I love the panel. It's perfect.